Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Taste Test Tuesday: Cheesy Potato Soup


The original potato soup recipe I got from my mother-in-law, thanks!  I adapted it to use dried veggies.  Whether you use fresh or dried veggies, this soup is delicious and a great comfort food with bread or by itself.  It freezes well, too.

The amounts for the different ingredients can be adjusted to fit individual and family tastes--add more of less of any of the ingredients.  In the above picture, I used fresh potatoes (well as fresh as store bought potatoes are).  I used dried carrots and onions (from the lds home storage center), dried celery and frozen broccoli--pulsed in a food processor/blender to break it up into pieces.  I didn't measure these out, I just put in what looked like a good amount.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment