Monday, October 24, 2011

Taste Test Tuesday: Whole Wheat Corn Bread

Mmmm, corn bread!  This bread is so yummy, with or without honey on it.  I'll have to admit that I misread my recipe this time (and what is shown in the picture)--instead of beating the yolks, adding the other ingredients then folding in the whites--I beat the whites good and well, added the other ingredients and then folded in the yolks!  Oops!  But, thankfully, it still turned out delicious.


It is great with the homemade tomato soup that I shared a few months ago, see this post.  This tomato soup recipe is kid tested!   "This is better than the stuff from the store"  "I'd rather have tomato soup than pizza"  Seriously?!  I'll have to admit the tomato soup got eaten better than the cornbread this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment